The following comprises the policies of Girls2Talk2.com with respect to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ("DMCA")
How to Report Alleged Copyright Infringement To Girls2Talk2.com.
If you believe that content residing in, on, at Girls2Talk2.com infringes your copyright, please provide us with notice of each claim of copyright infringement by providing us with all of the following information regarding each instance of alleged copyright infringement:
1. Provide identification of the work or works you allege are being infringed.
2. Provide identification of the work or works that you claim to be infringing that you wish to be removed or access to which you wish disabled, including such information regarding the location of the copy or copies of the allegedly infringing work or works with reasonably sufficient detail that we can locate the copy or copies of the alleged infringements.
3. Provide current and accurate contact information to contact you, including address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address;
4. Provide a statement that the party notifying us of the alleged infringement has a good faith belief that the identified work(s) are being used in a manner that is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Provide a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue that has been allegedly infringed.
6. Provide a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received Girls2Talk2.com will endeavor to:
(1) remove or disable access to the work or works identified in the notice of claimed infringement.
(2) notify the person or entity that provided the content of the fact that the content has been removed or disabled access to the content in response to a bona fide complaint received.
Send all Notices of Unauthorized Use or Infringement to:
Online Communications Inc.
12195 Highway 92 STE 114 #124
Woodstock GA 30188-03603